Although we had significant rain this afternoon, the NovaLynx gauge did not record anything during the storm. I tried pouring water through and it seems to be working again. Don't know if it was blocked or something.
I noticed that the custom lightning maps were not updating all day yesterday and continuing this morning.
At first the maps would not increment the top bar times. I got it working for a while, then the strikes.txt went to zero file length and all the strikes after a point disappeared.
Thanks to Ken True of Saratoga-Weather who pointed out a server change. I updated the appropriate scripts and is seems to be OK now.
Sorry for any inconvenience, this was due to a change at Blitzortung.org. The files that build the maps are now served from Lightningmaps.org.
I am just going to stick with the Davis rain for uploads. Meteohub is OK and NovaLynx counts are good on associated data.
I removed the incorrect 1AM rain reading of 1.28 inches. Not sure what happened. This will throw off totals for the month/year.
Weatherlink and all data fed by Meteohub are still OK.
I have some high rain amounts reported by Meteobridge today. They are false, and my consoles and Meteohub data shows zero. My CoCoRaHS observation was zero rain overnight.
Please disregard today's rain amounts, I'll investigate what the cause was/is.
My 24 port Ethernet switch died overnight. The Meteobridge PRO was connected directly to the USG50, but the raspberry pi's connect through the now defunct switch. No lightning or graphs will be updated until I can fix or replace the switch.